Love the taste, love the color, love how simple this tart is to make. It's just perfect for summer picnics and their free reggae concert in the park-great vibes. You don't need much more for happy moments. This is my new favorite veggie tart and hope you'll like it!
All you need:
- 1 tart pastry sheet - (you can also make your own dough)
- 1 or 2 onions
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- a cup of feta crumbled
- olive oil
- dry herbs
- Pre-heat oven at 200°C/400°F
- Mix the crumbled feta cheese with olive oil, crushed garlic and dry Provence herbs
- Place your onion slices, tomatoes and zucchinis on the pie crust
- Spread the feta crumble mix on top
- Sprinkle with a little olive oil
- Bake the tart for 30-40 minutes
What is your summer favorite?
Happy Zucchini Day!