"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
Full of good vibes and gratitude, I am writing this blog post thanks to my new friend Méia Jacobs, a lovely girl who nominated me for the Liebster Award. Méia has a very creative & beautiful blog called "Love Who You Are" that you definitely need to check out. She has a natural talent with words.
So, the Liebster Award, which I just discovered, is a blog award. Bloggers nominate blogs they like, so it's a nice way to encourage and support others and spread the good vibes! :) I also love connecting with people around the world that I would have never "met" if it wasn't for the blogosphere!
The rules are:
- Thank the awesome blogger who nominated you.
- Post the award badge on your blog.
- Answer the questions your nominator has left for you.
- Nominate some other awesome bloggers.
- Make up 10 questions for them to answer.
As I love photography I thought I would answer the questions with photos.
1. Do you have any pets?
"Beeboop" is the family dog- a funny jack russell who's my running buddy and who loves to cuddle and is also often smiling!!haha true! She's the sweetest!
2. What is your favorite travel destination?
It's definitely a hard one to answer as I'm a traveler & gypsy at heart and discovering new places makes me feel free like a bird. I had the chance to travel quite a bit around the world and saw a lot of beautiful countries but I would pick Bali as I went on a solo trip and had a magical time over there.
3. If you had to have the same lunch every day, what would it be?
A summer salad packed with a rainbow of colors!
4. Do you have a favorite flower?
I love flower's from the market, but don't have a specific favorite.
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
6. What kind of wine do you enjoy?
Red (even though it's a Rosé on the picture! )
7. Do you have a journal you write your thoughts on?
8. Have you ever gone sky-diving?
Yep! Australia 2003- one big shot of adrenaline!
9. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
Oh how I loved my sunday morning cartoons when I was a kid! hehe good memories! I would say all the Disney's and Babar The Elephant!
10. Why did you decide to write a blog?
As a creative outlet and to share what gave me good vibes and to spread them around! :)
A big thank you to Méia to let me take part of this fun challenge. Loved going through my photo albums!
Now it's my turn to nominate some awesome bloggers for this award and I choose:
♥ Erika from www.chimerikal.com
♥ Christine from www.happycamperproject.com
Two lovely ladies with a big glowing smile and inspiring blogs, who are travelers at heart as well! I met them through the 90 Day Transformation Project, a soulful project created by another beautiful & inspiring lady, Connie Chapman.
Here are the questions, ready girls?
1) If your life was a movie, which title would it be?
2) What smell do you love?
3) Which season do you adore?
4) What is your wildest dream?
5) What is your best childhood memory?
6) What is your favorite book?
7) Share one of your healthy tip.
8) What is your favorite quote?
9) List one thing on your bucket list!
10) What makes you shine?
Happy Happy Day!
"Gratitude is one of the most medicinal emotions we can feel. It elevates our moods and fills us with joy." Sara Avant Stover