Dairy & refined sugar free
There's a good chance I might be high on Autumn. Just take a look at my instagram and you'll see the Autumn obsession! The golden leaves, pumpkins, crisp air and seasonal food. So much goodness. If only October could last longer, it's my favourite month. And with this homemade version of the famous pumpkin spice latte, it's like Autumn in a mug and the best part is, it's dairy and refined sugar free.
Serving: 1 mug
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 cup of almond milk (I use homemade) or hazelnut/ cashew milk
- 4 tbsp of homemade pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice or cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- Combine and whisk all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes, keep stirring. Use a milk frother to get the foamy milk. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
- Make yourself cosy at home. Put so music on, light some candles and enjoy every sip of your "Autumn in a mug". ; )